WEB DESIGNING VS WEB DEVELOPMENT
I remember when I was learning web development, At that time I was very confused about what are the exact difference between web development and web designing. What are the purposes of a web designer? What is included in working with web designers? Are you the same? Are they interchangeable terms with the same meaning?
The simple answer to this question is no. The role of each one of them is completely different. But let’s talk about the roles and methods of both web designing and web development.
Web designers are truly great they transform an idea into a highly appealing design and use their design to formulate the user experience through the whole website. They design the look and feel of the website. Web designers have a challenging role to do which is oftentimes underrated. In their designs, they need to combine the best user experience possible and create a welcoming atmosphere for the user. They have to implement an idea from writing, into a suitable design and interface that gets the user’s attention.
Here are some of the main roles of a web designer:
1. Using software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Framer, or Sketch to develop the final layout design of the website.
2. A web designer should have good skills in graphic design and logo design to give the best Website Development Services.
3. Have a good feel for user experience, to recognize the simplest way possible to attain the desired function. This involves the layouts, buttons, images and the general setup of the website.
4. Web designers need to know about the latest design trends. It’s also very necessary to keep design consistency that is made famous by other web large companies. This makes the website context and interfaces easier to navigate and use.
5. Web designers have to keep this in mind, the branding of the website, color palettes to be used, and the typography and readability of the website.
Let’s talk about the web developers as those who turn their designs into a live website. Web developers use web languages and software to develop the design and functionality of a website. Web developers are further divided into two categories first is front-end developers and second is back-end developers. I saw front-end developers having the same connection between both web designers and back-end developers, as they have a little knowledge of both, that would allow a front-end developer to build a fully working website. A front-end developer is to create the interface and provides the layout as the communication between the back-end of the website and the users.
These are some of the major roles of a web developer:
1. Creating the actual interface through which a user communicates with the website. This interface is developed by front-end developers using HTML, CSS, and JS languages.
3. Front-end developers give the markup design to back-end developers, so back-end developers implement a fully Dynamic Website Design and submit the necessary data on the server and databases.
4. Back-end developers create the backbone of the website by using languages.
5. Both front-end and back-end developers can use the same development conditions or IDEs (Integrated Development Environment). These are software application tools where you can code and build the structure of the website.
6. Web developers can also use versioning tools to keep a history of the previous website builds. This will help them to instantly move back to a previous version.